Thursday, April 5, 2012

Milestone

Yesterday, I decided it was time to change up Reba's bed. 

Unfortunately, she has had an accident at night for the last 3 nights.  I don't know if it's because I'm not hearing her when she wakes in the morning or what exactly the problem is...it could be that she has been having too much to drink at night as well. 

Checked out who napped like a champ yesterday afternoon...
Reba also went down great at bedtime.  She did get up about five minutes after I left the room saying she needed to use the bathroom, but then went right back and fell asleep. 

We do have a twin bed for her, but it is in the basement and Daddy has been working some crazy hours and hasn't been able to help me drag it upstairs.  We'll go this route for now, and then make another transition once work slows down for Daddy.

I'm so glad my kiddos are great sleepers, and make these transitions easier!

Until next time...

1 comment:

Gram said...

good job Reba, what a big girl she is. I miss them. Hope to see them this weekend. I have their Easter baskets all ready for them.