Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday Memories

The idea came to me a few days ago as I was browsing through some old posts on my blog...what if I devote a day every so often to look back at what was going on in our lives at the same time a year ago, two years ago, etc.  The more I thought of this over the weekend, the term Monday Memories came to me.  I whole-heartily apologize if a blogger out there in the blogging world already does this sort of thing, and if there is a linky party already devoted to it.  I do not intend to start a "party", but feel free to join in the fun.  Like I said, I promise, I am not meaning to steal another blogger's idea. 

Without further ado

Today...




Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What an excellent idea! I had forgotten those pictures, sure brings back the memories doesn't it? Thanks!! GG