Friday, July 11, 2008

4 Months...Already?

Yep...that's right. Today, our little man is 4 months old! He tipped the scales this morning at 18 lbs 8 oz, and is 26 inches long.

I was able to capture a few smiles to share with you. Enjoy!

I did it!!!

Dallas first rolled over on the 17th of June, but hasn't done much since...yesterday, he rolled over (tummy to back) four different times! Dad was even able to see him do it once. He rolled over again today while I was trying to do a photo shoot.

My Grandmas say I'm "corn-fed" so why not try some...


Got it!

Dallas is developing skills so quickly. He is now trying to grab for things (rattles, toys, teething items, etc.) and, of course, taking them straight to his mouth.

The sheep says BAA...


And, one more smile...


Until next time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dallas aka "dougie jr." is growing so fast...Wish we could have the chance to see him when you were home last. Maybe next time, if you come home for Craig's wedding. Take care all three of you.

Aunt Kelly and Uncle John

Missy!! said...

Oh my gosh!! He is so big!! And rolling over! Sheesh!! :) They grow up so fast... *tear!

kristen said...

He sure looks like he's having fun! Next thing you know he'll be crawling and walking. I'm glad to see he's reading already!