Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Burying St. Joseph - Round Two

So, yesterday, I was picking up the leaves in my yard (with the riding mower and bagger, of course) when I noticed something strange where I had buried St. Joseph a few weeks ago.  I got off the mower to investigate.
Yes, someone something had dug him up!  St. Joseph was gone.  Needless to say, I was very upset.  I looked around the sign just in case he stayed close, but I didn't find him.  Later, I went on the other side of the driveway to pick up more leaves, and as I was going around a rock...guess what who I found!  That's right - St. Joseph!
Today, I dug a deeper hole, and put him back in.  Let's hope he stays.

Until next time...
Make sure to check out the Wordless Wednesday post below...that's right, 2 in 1 day!

No comments: