Friday, October 8, 2010

(Not so) Fun Friday Foto

Yep, that's a snake ... in my basement!  I had an electrician (Bob*) here today to take care of a few "problems" that showed up on the home inspection.  When he went to take the cover off the breaker panel, he saw that thing (it was underneath/behind the softner salt bags).  Needless to say, Bob was more freaked out by it than me!  He called another guy to come get it out of the basement so Bob could do the repairs.  It all ended well because Bob was so embarrassed felt bad that he didn't charge me for the work!  Woo-hoo!

Until next time...

*name has been changed to protect the reputation of the electrician

3 comments:

The man behind the mic said...

um.. yes i believe i would have been freaked out!

Missy!! said...

Umm.. HELLO!? You forgot to warn me to skip this post!! Jean.. come on now.. way to raise my blood pressure and put stress on my Junior! :) ICK

Anonymous said...

Glad it was "just" a garter snake, but, a snake is a snake, is a snake! GG