Monday, July 26, 2010

Reba's Standing Progress

As I mentioned before, Reba pulled herself up to a standing position the other night. I have had the camera close waiting for her to do it again. She was close to doing it again on Friday night, but this is all the farther she made it ~
And then, tonight, she realized there were things on the end table that interested her (i.e. the remote and newspaper)!
She was just so proud of herself
I have a video, but it is not wanting to upload, and I'm ready for bed...so it will have to wait
Until next time...

2 comments:

Missy!! said...

I love her toothless smile!! Those kind are my favorite!! (Unless.. they are at the age where they really should have teeth.. you know.. like 30!)

Jenni said...

Yay Reba, she is so so cute!! We have to put the remotes all the way at te back of the end table now so Jude cant reach them. :-)