Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Reba ~ 3 Months Old *updated*

*I was able to weigh Reba this evening. She tipped the scales at 13 lbs 10 oz!*She is about 24 inches long, as well*

My little girl is 3 months old today! Where has the time gone? As you can tell from the pictures, she is growing and changing. Reba loves to smile and has even started giggling. She will even laugh at her brother every now and again. Reba also loves to coo/talk. I am afraid she will spit out words before Dallas!
Dallas making Reba smile and laugh
Talking to her animals
All smiles for the camera!
Reba is working hard on propping herself on her arms during tummy time. Before too long, she is going to start rolling!
Until next time...

1 comment:

Aunt Lisa said...

I just want to pinch those cheeks of hers!! I can not believe how much she has changed!! Can wait to see you all again!

Love,
Aunt Lisa