Tuesday, February 16, 2010

70 Snow Days

Yes, today was 70th consecutive day with 4 inches or more on the ground, and since I hadn't taken Dallas out to play in the snow for quite some time...we bundled up and went outside to play.

Don't be fooled by that shadow...even though the sun was bright...it was still COLD!
Getting ready to take on one of the many drifts in the yard.
I did it Mom! Thankfully, there is about 10 inches of packed snow under that drift holding him up.
I would like to say that he was attempting a snow angel...but that wasn't the case.
A look out over our yard
Of course, we had to visit the puppies!
The record number of days for snow cover is 107...we still have a way to go to break that record! (I'm secretly hoping we don't)

Until next time...

3 comments:

Carla said...

I hope you guys don't break that record either! I know I'm tired of the snow we've had and we're expecting more this weekend...glad we'll be in OK where it will be closer to 50!

Connie said...

It so looks like over here near Waldron, we have more snow than you do there. A neighbor down the road plowed us out. thank goodness for good neighbors! I am getting cabin fever though. We have yet to have a school day this week. I did get out this morning to go to Mass for Ash Wednesday. Maybe there will be school tomorrow. Hopefully.

Erin P said...

Dallas & Reba are getting so big! Looks like you guys are keeping busy...and I hope you don't break the snow record either!