Monday, December 14, 2009

Promised Pictures

I am still without a computer, but thankfully, I am able to update using Doug's once again. (He's a great guy like that) As I mentioned in my last post, I got some new photos of Reba. Enjoy!
I took Reba for her 2 week check-up this past Friday. She weighed in at 9 lb 3 oz, and she was 22 inches long! Needless to say, she is growing very well! Doug and I can definitely tell she is growing (besides the fact that she has outgrown all the newborn outfits)...her little face and legs are filling out, and her tummy is becoming very round. Although, when we put her next to Dallas...she is still a very tiny little girl.
Sweet angel face...
Reba has received many wonderful gifts from our friends and family, and those same people have been generous enough to give Dallas something as well. Here are a few pictures of Dallas opening one of those gifts...
A new combine!
It's now the favorite toy!
Over the weekend, we went to a Christmas tree farm. We had heard that it was a neat place to walk around and that they had reindeer. Well, we heard wrong...this was pretty much the highlight of the farm...
It was fairly warm here this weekend, so Doug and Dallas played out in the snow. Doug has a little different method than mine for pulling the sled.
Until next time...

3 comments:

Gram Bergman said...

I loved the pics once again. That Reba has changed soooooo much. How is that possible! What fat cheeks and I noticed that round belly. My grandchildren are about the cutest. Oh wait,They are the cutest! can't to get a hold of them both.

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures....they are so adorable. GG

Missy!! said...

She is too cute! So.. who does she favor more? Dallas is def. his daddy.. is Reba her mommy?!

I LOVE the reindeer picture!! :) Poor Dallas!