Sunday, November 8, 2009

Update...

...Finally

I'm sorry for taking a couple days to get the update from my doctor's appointment. No, we don't have a new baby...I'm still very much pregnant!

My appointment went just fine on Friday. My blood pressure was back to normal - 122/78...I'm almost over this cough. My weight was only up a little - making me up 24 pounds since my first prenatal appointment. Baby Gertie's heartbeat was a little slower this week - around 140 beats/min. Last, but not least, my ankles still look great - as stated once again by Dr. Smollen!

Dr. Smollen did check me, and I was dilated to 1 cm. Starting to make a little progress, but not much. I go back on Wednesday for my next check-up.

I did a LOT of walking this weekend, so let's hope that helped things along. After my appointment on Friday, we (Doug, Dallas, and I) went to Dyersville, for the National Toy Farmer Show. We met up with Doug's parents and spent all day walking around looking at toy tractors and such. Then, Doug, his dad, and I went back on Saturday while Doug's mom stayed home and played with Dallas.

Other than that, we have enjoyed some GREAT weather this weekend. I'll tell more about it all in another post...as for now, I'm heading to bed - I'm one tired preggo.

Until next time...

No comments: