Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Baby Gertie Update

I had a check-up for Baby Gertie today. Things are pretty much the same as they were on Friday. I'm still at a 1 and about 50% effaced, although Dr. Smollen did comment that the head was nice and low. She didn't say that last week. My blood pressure was back up slightly - 128/82, but the nurse was not concerned at all. She actually said it was really good. My weight was also the same as last week...probably all that walking kept off the pounds! The heartbeat was back up to 150 today. So, all in all, everything was good.

Dr. Smollen did bump up my next appointment from Wednesday to Monday. Let's hope I make some progress!

Until next time...

1 comment:

Connie said...

Glad you and baby Gertie are doing so well. You and having babies go together so nicely. Hope we have much more in the future years to come. You and Doug are such great parents. God bless you all on the soon to be blessed event and gift from above.