Tuesday, October 13, 2009

19 months!

Dallas turned 19 months this past Sunday. I can't believe the day went by and I totally forgot! Here are some recent photos of my toddler...

Dallas loves to put on hats...as long as it isn't his!It is amazing to watch Dallas' creativity develop. He plays so well by himself, but I'm sure he will learn very quickly to play with Baby Gertie. Here is an example of his imagination at work...
He had to make the perfect seat to watch the Colts' game this past Sunday night. He would sit back farther in the "gym" and use it like a rocking chair!

Dallas still isn't talking that much, but we are working on it all the time. We read lots of stories and point out things and say the words. As I have mentioned before, though, his comprehension is excellent. We are just waiting patiently for the vocabulary to explode!

Until next time...

No comments: