Monday, June 8, 2009

Introducing...

my new kitchen!!!

While Dallas spent the week with Grandmas and Grandpas, Doug and I "updated" the kitchen. I love it! Some of the pictures don't do the new look justice, but you can see the difference.

So, I did these pictures in a before/after fashion. The wood paneling walls are the before and the yellow walls are the after.
And to end on...you just never know what you are going to find in an old house when you do a little remodeling. We found this wallpaper above the kitchen cabinets (hidden by the drop ceiling) The scary thing...the yellow that I just painted my kitchen, would match perfectly!!!
Until next time...

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I love it Jean!! It really brightens the place up! I can wait to see it in person!

Love and miss you all!

Lisa

Erin P said...

Looks great! So sunny and cheerful now!

kristen said...

Love the yellow! It looks like one of those HGTV remodels!

Kristin said...

I can't believe what a difference a little paint does :) How sunny!

Christy said...

I knew it would look good. I was so glad we painted our paneling.

Stacia said...

and so did you keep the surprise you found!?! :)