Friday, April 24, 2009

Yea for Me!

I have been wanting wireless internet back in my house since my computer crashed when Dallas was born. (When the computer crashed, it erased the save passwords and settings for the router) I finally bought a new router this week...it was much cheaper than paying the computer guru to come reset the old router. Anywho...long story short, I got it working today! It is so nice to be able to sit at my desk and be on the internet!

In other news, Gram and Grandpa Bergman are on their way out for a weekend visit. Dallas is taking a big afternoon nap so he will be able to play when they get here.

Today, the weather is awesome! It is around 80 degrees. There is a strong breeze, but that's nothing unusual. We are to get rain everyday for the next 4 or 5 days. Lance (the weatherman) says it won't be all day everyday. Lets hope not...that would completely ruin the weekend.

Farmers have been hitting it hard this week in the fields. I was talking with my parents and was amazed to find out that we are planting in Iowa before they are in Indiana...I don't think that happens very often! On my way home from church last night, there were still a handful of farmers in the fields. You would think that it was almost June and they were needing to get the planting done!

Speaking of church...last night was my last night of religious ed for this year. I can't believe the year has come to an end. I am having 5 kiddos being confirmed this year. A little disappointing because I started the year with 8 being candidates. Oh well, I guess they weren't ready to take the next step in their religious life.

Well, to end...a couple pics of Dallas...
Doug and Dallas went fishing again last night. Apparently, Dallas found the perfect seat (the tackle box)! Doug said they had a few nibbles, but weren't able to catch the big one.
I never thought that my son would be one of those kids who sagged their pants...guess I was wrong.

Until next time...

3 comments:

Aunt Katie said...

Congrats on the wireless internet! I told you it was easy to set up! Good work!!!!

Christy said...

Are those the jammies we got Dallas for his b-day? Christy

Rajean B. said...

Yes they are, and aren't they super cute on him!