Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Little Evil Knievel

Some of you have heard of Dallas' big fall last week. It was Wednesday evening, and it was about bedtime. Dallas was "working" on his pedal tractor when he fell and busted his mouth. It did scare me because there was quite a bit of blood coming from his mouth, and Doug was still out of town. Thankfully, the little guy was fine. He did end up with a swollen bottom lip and a few good cuts, but no stitches were needed and he didn't knock any teeth loose.

You would think after taking a fall like that, he would be a little more hesitant about things. But he isn't...check out what I found him doing yesterday.
And, he wasn't just standing on the bench - he was dancing on it!

Until next time...

3 comments:

Erin P said...

And the fun begins! Wow, you definitely have a dare devil on your hands! He's testing you! haha ;)

Kristin said...

That is hilarious! Isn't it funny what they will do?

Anonymous said...

Hey Rajean!!

I'm glad you're a blogger too!! I can't remember if I told you I have a blog.....but I do! :) Haha

I'm sure it won't be long before our baby is jumping off things and busting lips.....

Have a good weekend!