Friday, January 23, 2009

Picture Update

I know, I've been a little slow about keeping the blog updated. I really have no excuse, other than chasing Dallas around the house occupies most of my time. The little guy can crawl like a pro and can pull himself up on anything. The other night, he actually let go of the couch he was holding onto and stood alone for a brief second! Well, enough words, on to the pictures...

We had a recent full moon...
Dallas loves his riding tractor...he has actually figured out how to make it go forward.
Cleaning off my end table.
Dallas got his first major boo-boo. He was trying to pull himself up on the walker, and the walker walked away!
Dallas and his puppy (Charlie)
Fred didn't want to get in the picture.
Dallas feeding himself...
Aunt Katie sent a new outfit! I think it says it all..."Chubby Cheeks"
Yesterday, while at the grocery store, they had "fresh" peaches on sale (they were from Chile). They looked good and were just the right ripeness for a pie! I think it turned out very pretty...and it tasted even better!
Until next time...

2 comments:

Erin P said...

Yum! That pie looks fantastic! And Dallas is getting so big! Just think, he's gonna be walking soon...ha

Missy!! said...

The picture where he is "modeling" the shirt from Katie.. how adorable is that smile?! I think that is one of my favorite pictures of him in a long time!