Sunday, December 7, 2008

breakfast on my own...

Hello Everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. Mom and Dad kept pretty busy these past couple days. Saturday, they took me to the mall...there were tons and tons of people out! They didn't buy too much; just trying to add ideas to their Christmas lists. Mom thought about taking me to see Santa, but Dad said the line was "very, very long". Plus, I don't know if I would be OK sitting on the lap of a complete stranger like that.

Sunday morning was church, but before we headed to church Mom let me feed myself breakfast (oatmeal and applesauce). Mom and Dad were snapping the camera all crazy-like...here's what they captured:



Yes, Mom pulled down the top of my PJ's thinking it would keep them from getting covered in food...only she didn't realize that I would just cover myself instead making us late for church!

After church, Mom made breakfast for her and Dad, and I even got to have some egg and toast.
When I finally went down for my afternoon nap, Mom and Dad worked on the outside Christmas lights. They got them all up, but not on because they need to a part for the porch light to plug in the lights. Mom says she will get it tomorrow and then put pictures up.

I have my monthly therapy appointment tomorrow, and Friday is my 9 month check-up! Not too much else exciting going on around here. Have a great week!
Love,
Dallas

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Thanks Dallas for the update! I l.o.v.e the pics of you eating your oatmeal. How cute!!