Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Vote for Parkersburg!

Hello Everyone!

Many of you probably remember me posting about the EF-5 tornado that hit Iowa on May 25th. The tornado destroyed about 1/3 of the town of Parkersburg, including the high school. The school has been choosen as a top ten finalist in a nation-wide contest for $25,000 to help the school. If you could please visit this website, choose Aplington-Parkersburg High School, and vote with your email address, I'm sure the people of Parkersburg will greatly appreciate it. The voting ends the 19th of October. I'll try to let you know the results when it is announced!

Thanks in advance.

Until next time...

4 comments:

Missy!! said...

I voted! :)

Missy!! said...

Holy cow! 78% of the votes! FOr those of you whom are a little slow like me... when you open the website.. their picture is the largest! :)

Anonymous said...

I voted!!

Anonymous said...

GG voted!!