Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Picture Update

Here are some pictures from the past two weeks when I was without a computer.

Hey Fred...wake up and come down here to play!
How do these rings work?
I'll just lick the bowl...
Oops, I dumped some of it. I wonder what it feels like...
Check out my pedal tractor!
Beep, beep, Charlie...coming through!
Look, I can put my foot in my mouth!
Who is that baby on the trashcan?
One morning, there was a small frog resting on my screen door.
Daddy's glasses
Mommy and Dallas watching TV.
One Sunday evening, our friends Gema and Agustin had us over for dinner, along with some other co-workers. Gema made pyea (unsure on the spelling, but pronounced: pie-e-a). It is a traditional Sunday dinner for her family in Spain. It had rice, veggies, various seafood and seasons. It was delicious! Of course, we also had many dessert options. We are going to miss Gema when she moves to St. Louis...she is such a great cook!
Sleepy Dallas and Eeyore
One afternoon while I was out hanging laundry, I heard this strange noise. I looked up to see the Outback blimp drifting over our house! I ran in and grabbed the camera...good thing it doesn't move too fast.
And one more of my happy baby!
Until next time...

2 comments:

Missy!! said...

How cute is he with his Eeyore! :) Too sweet!

Erin P said...

Never too soon to get 'em started with the good ole pedal tractor! Jenna & I still have our John Deere one at mom's! haha