Monday, September 29, 2008

Our Computer is Still Down

Hello All!

Yes, I am still without a computer, but I'm using Doug's once again. Dallas and I are visiting him at work after having gone to the doctor. Dallas woke up this morning with a very, very runny nose. No fever and the snot was clear, so those were good signs. The doctor said there wasn't much we could do (as far as medicine)...so we are going to have to wait it out.

Other than that...things are great. We went to Peoria, IL, yesterday to meet Grandpa and Grandma Robertson, Aunt Lisa, GG, and Great-Grandpa Robertson for lunch. We all had a wonderful time and great food! Grandpa and Grandma Bergman are coming for a visit this weekend, so let's hope the snot is cleared up before then!

To all you fellow bloggers, I promise to catch up with you when I get my computer back. Sorry, I haven't been able to comment lately.

Until next time...

No comments: