Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Look 2

I appreciate all the comments. I am glad you like the new look. I tried to do something about the dots on the background, but I did not have much luck. Do not worry...the blog will not be like this forever. Like Chris mentioned, it is very fally (if that is a word)...so come winter/Christmas time...you can expect to see something different! I bet you cannot wait...

Tomorrow (Wednesday) Dallas and I are meeting Doug and his co-workers at the Country Club for lunch. Amy, the administrative assistant, is leaving at the end of the week, so they are having a going-away lunch. After lunch, I'm taking Dallas to the radiologist to have x-ray films of his skull done. I expressed concerns about his head shape to Leslie, the therapist, last week, and she then talked with Dr. Boelter about it. They then suggested the x-rays to make sure the skull plates have not overlapped too much for the head to shape back on its own. Neither Leslie nor Dr. Boelter thought there should be any problems...it is just more for my own ease of mind. I will let you know the results when I heard them...could be a few days.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Missy!! said...

Whats wrong with the little guys head? It looked like a regular old head to me :) I hope all goes well and your mind / heart is put at ease!

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well with the xrays, we mommies worry about everything especially with our first babies. Glad that you have a doctor that agrees to check things out that concern you. Aunt Kelly