Sunday, September 14, 2008

Dallas & Daddy's Night

Thursday evening started the religious education year for me. I am teaching the confirmation class once again. With me gone, Dallas got to spend the evening with Daddy! I do believe they enjoyed their evening together. Here are the pictures Daddy took...



In other news, Dallas has been doing very, very well with solid foods. This past week, I introduced him to broccoli, and the little guy loves it!
Saturday night, Doug and I made some more salsa. We used a recipe I found online. Everything (except the cilantro) came from our garden. We haven't tried it yet...but it's on the menu for this afternoon ~ after I get the yard mowed.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jake and Dallas have something in common, Napolean Dynamite we saw it in his picture. He is growing so fast. Any update from his xrays yet?
Aunt Kelly