Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sickness

What a day it has been. When Doug got home from work on Monday evening he did not look too great. Sure enough, he didn't feel great. He tried eating supper, but that didn't agree with him. Needless to say, he spent the night between the couch and the bathroom. He then stayed home from work today (Tuesday), and he rotated between the bathroom, the couch, and the bedroom. Thankfully, he was able to get some sleep today. On the other hand...Dallas has been rotten today. He would scream every time I would lay him down for a nap! The only way I could get him to sleep was to lay him on my chest and continuously rock. Plus, he wanted to eat every two - two and half hours. He typically goes at least three hours between feedings. I sure hope he sleeps well tonight!

In other news, my friend Laura is having a garage sale on Thursday and Friday of this week, and she invited me to bring things to add. I was going to go through some of our things yesterday and today to make a garage sale box, but I never got the chance. Oh well, there's always the next time.

Well, I gotta go...Dallas is waking up.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Erin P said...

Being sick is no fun! Hope Doug feels better!! I think Dallas was being rotten because he didn't get daddy time like he's used to since Doug hasn't been feeling so well!

Missy!! said...

What a little stinker!! I hope Dougy didn't get Dallas sick.. that would be no fun for momma!! :)

Besides... you really didn't want to get rid of anything did you? I didn't think so!!