Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Phone Number

It's official...we no longer have a home {land line} phone. We decided to get rid of it because practically everyone is long distance for us...even our friends here in Iowa! Plus, it was costing us about 45-50 dollars a month. Well, that will buy lots of diapers these days.

No fear, you can still call us by using our cell phone number. If you need it, please email me at lovnffa@hotmail.com and I will send it to you. I don't want to post it on here because the whole world would be able to see it.

In other news, Dallas is doing great. He is growing and changing every day. He is becoming more active and can't seem to hold still at times. I think he gets that from Dad! He is beginning to get a routine down, as well. Of course, now that I say that, he will probably be no where near it for the rest of today! For those of you wondering...he has not had a single apnea episode since the night/morning he first had one in the hospital. We do not know {and will probably never know} what caused them.

As far as Doug and I...we are doing well. Doug is able to sleep fairly well through the nights ~ so he is able to function at work. I'm doing really well with recovery from the c-section. I also am getting a fair amount of sleep (but I am able to catch up throughout the day while Dallas naps!).

That's about all the news I have...besides it is snowing again! Oh, well.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.