Monday, April 7, 2008

Our weekend with the Bergman's

Well, it was another weekend of spoiling for Dallas! But...that's OK...that's what grandparents and aunts are for! Grandpa, Grandma, and Aunt Josie arrived Friday afternoon with more presents for Dallas.


{I don't think I mentioned all the presents the little guy received the previous weekend...}



One of Grandma Bergman's friends was having a garage sale full of little boy clothes...so she stocked up Dallas's closet for a while!

Those tubs are full of clothes too!


The weather was wonderful Friday and Saturday, so we spent a lot of time outdoors. Dad put his lawn cart together, worked on picking up some of the many limbs from the winter, fixed the piece that fell off the roof (can't remember what it's called), finished taking down the antenna cable from the very top of the house, and finally brought out the corn hole game. I lost count of how many games of corn hole we played! On Saturday, we even got the Oliver out and running!

Sunday, we all made it to church. Dallas was awake the whole mass this week; needless to say, I didn't pay that close of attention to the message. I'll have to work on that. Also on Sunday, Doug and I helped with a service project at church ~ We packaged meals for a program called Outreach Africa. We worked for an hour or so, and it was such a rewarding experience. Doug and I ended our weekend with our last night of bowling. We always love the last night of the season because it is a fun night, where we play different types of bowling games. I even won some prize money! Unfortunately, our team placed last in the league...but we still received some winnings back ~ which we used as beer money to celebrate last night!

Aright...now for pictures...

Charlie has to be close to his baby

Dallas's 1st Tractor Ride!

Aunt Josie & Dallas

Grandma Bergman & Dallas

Grandpa Bergman & Dallas

Saying good-bye this morning

One last thing...Dallas found the coolest invention this morning. It's amazing how it works...why didn't someone think of this before?





Yep, I think I'll call it a thumb!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Rajean and Doug,
He's such a cute little guy! He looks just like Doug. You look great Rajean. Seems as if the grandparents have wasted no time fulfilling their roles of spoiling their grandson! haha Dallas hasn't had any more episodes, correct? Glad you're back online because we enjoy the pictures.

Jennifer, Juan & Vanessa

Missy!! said...

He is too cute!! I can't believe he found that thumb!! Now, I don't have kids.. but I have worked in a daycare... just wait til he finds the thing in his diaper.. he'll be in there all the time!! :) Boys, once they realize it is there.. they have to keep checking it don't they!!

Onto a lesser disgusting topic... he is an adorable baby!! I hope all is well!! :)

Anonymous said...

The Oliver picture is great. Looks like my dad's old tractor, only with much nicer paint! I'm so glad to hear you are all doing well. :)

--Liza