Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Year Ago Today...

I was at a taping of The Price is Right...in contestant's row!

Can you believe it has been a year since Doug and I were in L.A., standing in line for 7 hours, to meet Bob Barker? So much has changed in our lives in that year's time: bought a house, started back to school, and getting ready to have a baby!

Here's a snapshot of us after the taping. Camera's aren't allowed inside the gates of CBS, so we had to stand across the street in order to get this.



Also, during our trip to L.A., we were without power in Iowa because of an ice storm. As I type this...we are getting more snow, but we still have power! I guess some things don't really change.

2 comments:

Missy!! said...

:) Mom and I taped the show so we could watch you. I remember mom yelling at the TV "Bid HIGHER Rajean.. your in California!!" :) I guess you never heard her!! Too bad you didn't win a showcase.. how awesome would that be!?

On a side note... where is your "7 weirdo things" I know you have WAY more than 7!!

On a PPS Side note... where is that baby?!?! I'm tired of waiting!! Hello Baby Bergman.. come out come out wherever you are!! :)

Kristin said...

Isn't it crazy how time flies??? I can't believe it's been one whole year already!