Saturday, February 16, 2008

Buckwheat's Appointment

Yesterday, Buckwheat and I went to the doctor for our weekly check-up. Things are still looking great. I even lost 2 pounds! I didn't think that was possible, but the nurse assured me that it is OK as you end the pregnancy. I also got the results from the Strep B test that I had last week. It was positive...which doesn't really matter too much. I just have to have some antibiotics during labor and delivery. Which also means that I will definitely have to have an IV. Never had one before...so it will be interesting. Buckwheat's heartbeat was 148 beats/min. A little higher than the last few times, but s/he was also moving around this time.

In other news: Bob, Connie, and Josie made it with no problems. We are trying to decide what fun activities to do with our time. Last night we stayed up late playing Tripoli...Doug and Connie were the big winners.

Until next time...

3 comments:

Missy!! said...

Jean.. find that charger!! I want a belly shot before the big day... AND we are going to want baby pictures.. you don't have too much longer! FIND IT!

Rajean B. said...

I'm lookin'!

Christine said...

Hey, I have a page now so add me up!!