Monday, February 25, 2008

Baby Progress

Buckwheat and I went to the doctor this morning...and I'm glad our appointment was in the morning because we are getting some more crappy weather this afternoon!

Anywho...Things are progressing! After losing 2 pounds at the last visit, I pick them back up for this visit. In addition, my blood pressure was a little higher than (my) normal ~ 120/80 (still good, nothing to worry about, just higher for me). I was also a little concerned about Buckwheat's movement this morning because there wasn't much of it. But, the heart rate was at 150 beats/min. and s/he has since been making up for a lazy morning! I'm guessing that Buckwheat was sleeping in after an active night of bowling yesterday. Lastly, Dr. Smollen examined me and said that I'm dilated to a 2! So...we are getting closer!!!

Until next time...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the progress!!!
Better get that hospital bag packed because it won't be long now! Good luck!!

Missy!! said...

YAY!! I bet you are so excited!! A baby!! :) Glad it's you and not me!! Get that camera good and charged.. and leave Doug very specific directions.. WE WANT BABY PICS PRONTO!! Uhh.. and a name too! :)

Marnie said...

Tell me Doug can / will update your Blog?!?!??

Anonymous said...

If worst comes to worst...I can hack in and add pictures! My camera is already in my purse! Just waiting for the call!

Rajean B. said...

We were told that the hospital has wi-fi in the rooms...the camera/charger/transfer cables are packed...and Doug says he will grab the computer. I haven't showed him how to update the blog...but he is a pretty smart guy, he will be able to figure it out!

Melissa Lakes said...

It still just seems so unreal that Buckwheat will be here in a few weeks. I'm with everyone else... pictures ASAP!

Anonymous said...

Rajean,

With all the bad weather maybe you should go to the hospital and get a room to stay in until the baby comes.
Christy

kristen said...

I can't believe Baby Bergman is almost here! Hang in there these last few days! We can't wait to see him/her!