Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Roof

Alright, it has been a while since I have commented on our roof. I was afraid I would jinx the luck we were having! The roofer and his crew have actually made some major progress on the job since the first of the year. The house is now completely shingled!!! Yea!!! (This is where you can do a dance of joy if you wish) And, today, they started on the garage. Doug says they still have some work to do on the house (wrap the edges...or something like that).

I was very surprised to see them here working when I got home from my sub day. There is a nice snow storm making its way toward us, and they are out there working on the roof. Believe you me...I'm not complaining...just a little surprised. I'm sorry that I don't have pictures to put up. I was going to take some, but you really can't see the new roof because there is already snow accumulated on it, and it is snowing now. When I get the chance, I will take some more pictures and upload them to share.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Missy!! said...

YAY!! Not to wish any bad luck on your or anything... but did they check to make sure they didn't ruin what they had already laid by it being left to the elements of the weather... stupid repairmen! Have you come unglued on them yet? If not, I'm shocked.. because you know you could always blame it on the hormones!! :)