Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Don't Need to Worry...

I'm still here.

I apologize for going *nearly* (as some would say) a month without posting. It seems like I just haven't had the time to sit and type since returning from Indiana.

Doug and I got back home on Wednesday, Jan. 3rd. Yes, we did rent a U-Haul to bring back all the goodies we received while being in Indiana. We spent the evening unpacking the trailer and then having to return it to the U-Haul station in Coralville. Thursday, Doug returned to work, and I returned to the chiropractor. Seven hours in a vehicle is not cool anymore! I also did some catching up here around the house...laundry, mail, groceries, etc. Friday, I returned to work with Doug, and then we headed to Katie's house after work. Mom and Dad came out Thursday so Dad could do some pheasant hunting. There was also a toy show in Ft. Dodge that we wanted to attend Saturday morning. We hadn't originally planned on spending Saturday night, but we did and came home Sunday mid-morning.

Monday morning was back to work, and then we had a baby doctor appointment in the afternoon. Everything is still going great with Buckwheat! We are so blessed. Christmas dinners were obvious in the weight department...in the 4 weeks since the last appointment, I put on another 8 pounds! I think I must have swallowed the turkey whole!!! I have been getting some swelling in my fingers, but that is all really. Buckwheat's heartbeat was strong as ever...but a bit slower. It was down to 140 beats/min. (which is still in the normal range of 110-180 beats/min.). We go back to the doctor on the 22nd of January...yes, we are to the every 2 weeks visits!

Tonight, Doug worked some more on putting away odds and ends from the holidays. We also put the baby crib together! It is absolutely beautiful...once I get the bedding washed up and put on, I'll put up some pictures.

Speaking of pictures, I have some that I need to download from the camera of the holidays. I'll try to do that soon. And, I know, you all will be wanting a new baby bump picture soon.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Missy!! said...

I would like to extend a "thank you!" It was about stinkin' time!! :)