Monday, November 5, 2007

Week 20!

Can you believe that I'm already at week 20 of this pregnancy?!?! That's half-way ... considering a full term pregnancy is 40 weeks. I must actually be appearing pregnant to others. Just this last week people have started to ask when I'm due (without me previously telling them I'm expecting).

I was going to post a new picture, but the battery was dead on the camera and now that it is charge...Doug is not home. I will try my best to get one up soon.

As far as upcoming dates for Buckwheat...This Wednesday, Doug and I are going to a class at church regarding baptism. Our church usually does two different classes during a year - one in the spring and one in the fall. They are unsure when the spring class will be, so we decided to attend the fall session. Then, Doug and I go next Monday to have an ultrasound and the monthly baby doctor appointment. So...look forward to some more Buckwheat updates!

Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Wow! 20 weeks! Time passes so fast! Adrian and I will be home for Thanksgiving but not for Christmas this year. -- We are finally celebrating Christmas at OUR HOUSE! :)

Missy!! said...

Aww!! So... when you get the ultrasound done.. are you willing to share a copy of that first little picture of bouncing baby Bergman with the rest of your blogging audience? hmm.... :)

I can't wait to see that belly!! Your still coming right? Only 11 days!!! :)