Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Roof - Day 6

Another day of progress!

Just like I was hoping, the roofer was back today. Luckily, we didn't get the rain and snow like they thought, but it sure has cooled off and is going to continue to cool off through the weekend.

There isn't shingles on these sections, but they are covered!

Like always, here are some pictures of what happened today...







On a side note...Doug did make it to the hotel in Puerto Rico Monday evening/Tuesday morning around midnight or a little after, and he was up ready to start planting at 6 a.m. I haven't actually talked to him, but I know they are busy trying to get finished.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Missy!! said...

I love the new roof color! I think it compliments your house so much better than the reddish/brown color the prior owners used. Bravo!