Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Back Home Again...

...In Indiana!

Yes, Doug and I are back in Indiana for the Thanksgiving holiday. We actually arrived late Saturday night after attending my friend's (Missy Sandefur...now Buhr) wedding in Illinois. We had decided on Friday that it was crazy for us to drive almost 5 hours to the wedding, drive back to Iowa on Sunday, and then turn around and drive 7 hours to Indiana on Wednesday. So...we loaded up the car, threw in the dogs, and headed east for the week.

I was going to upload some pictures from the wedding, but I am on a dial up connection...and I had actually forgotten how slow it can be. Therefore, you will have to wait until I can get a faster connection to see pictures again. In addition, there may not be many posts this week for the same reason.

So...before I end this, I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. Remember to say thanks for all that we have. God Bless...and eat lots of turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, noodles, rolls, pies, etc.!

Until next time...

1 comment:

Missy!! said...

YAY!! I'm so glad you and Doug (and baby!) were able to make it! I have a few pictures posted on my blogger page... it is still hard to believe I'm a married woman! eek!