Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Playing

Something new I'm doing this year is babysitting!  I am watching two kiddos, a brother and sister, a little each day.  Calvin is in Reba's class (and her best bud), and I will have him everyday after school for an hour or so.  I have his little sister, Maddie Jo, all day on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  She is in preschool on Tuesday and Thursday, so she is only here for the hour or so after I pick them all up from school.

Maddie Jo's preschool class was split, and her first day isn't until Tuesday, so she is getting some extra play time around here until then!  Julianne is loving having someone here to play with as well.  We spent a majority of today playing outside, and the kittens decided to make their way up to the house to play on the clem trellis. 
After school, Dallas was trying his best to help his baby sister maneuver her pedal tractor.  It didn't work out too well beings that Sugar has no clue when or how to turn the steering wheel...

I think she'll keep to pushing the pedals in circles...
Until next time...

No comments: