Thursday, June 4, 2015

10 years and 22 weeks

Happy 10th Anniversary to us!
February 2006
February 2007
Summer 2008
December 2008 
July 2010
Fall 2010
November 2012
April 2014
Summer 2014
Can you believe it's been 10 years since Doug and I stood in front of God, family and friends pledging to love one another for the rest of our lives? We have been so blessed on this journey, and I can't wait to see what the next 10, 20, even 50 years have in store for us!

Now, as for the 22 weeks...that's how far I am in this pregnancy!  I am completely slacking in the belly photos this go around, but that's what happens with each child.  Less and less photos...right?


I did go for another ultrasound today.  The tech was unable to take the anatomy measurements (head circumference, belly size, liver, femur length, etc) at the last appointment, so I had to go back.  I was able to take the kiddos again, but the tech this time around wasn't as sociable.  I don't think the kiddos enjoyed it as much, and we didn't come home with that great of pictures.  Here were the two best ones...


Everything still measured on track for a due date of Oct 7, so no surprises this visit!  We once again chose not to find out the sex of the baby.  Dallas and Reba voiced a few times that they would like to know, and Doug even considered finding out.  Momma got the final vote, and I said, "Nope.  Surprise."  Dallas and Reba are both hoping for a brother, and I think that is what Daddy is wishing for too.  We shall see come October!

Until next time...

No comments: