Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Program

Tonight was Dallas' Christmas Program at school.  He was pretty excited about it this year, and had actually practiced the songs around the house a time or two!

I was able to get a picture of the kiddos in front of the tree before we left (you might be seeing this on a Christmas card in the near future!)
Each grade performed two songs, but I only videoed the 1st grade...I apologize for the shaky camera work, I had Reba on my lap.
Doug and I were very proud of Dallas for singing along and doing a few of the hand motions.
Dallas' class getting a group picture after the program ended
I didn't think I had got the above photo, so I tried to get one of him walking out.  He just happened to look over at the right moment!
Until next time...

No comments: