Enjoy some of the random pictures of Julianne from the past month...
Since Julianne has stopped being swaddled while sleeping, she now loves snuggling with her swaddle blankets
Thankfully, at Rural King, the carts have extra large seats, and both girls and fit!
Julianne is pulling up to a standing position more and more. I recently brought out this toy, and she LOVES it! I love her hair (it had been in a pony the day before)
Our little girl does not like to be held too often, she would much rather ride in her stroller, sit in the high chair, or be on the floor where she can move freely. As far as going to sleep, she will wiggle and fight if you try to rock her; she would much rather be put in her bed and given her blanket.
- Picking up "puffs" to feed herself
- Holding on with one hand while standing
- Stayed with her godmother, Carla, for about 12 hours!
- Says "mamama", "dadada", and occasionally "bababa"
- Starting to cruise down the couch and around chairs
- Eating more and more table food: mashed potatoes, yogurt, bread, pancakes, pasta, etc
- Passes items from one hand to the other
- Sharing baths with Reba and Dallas
- Still squeezes into 6-9 month clothes
- Wears size 3 diapers
- Nurses every 4 hours
- Sleeps from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.; naps from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. and noon to 2 p.m.
- Drinks water from sippy cup during meals
- Waves back when we wave to her
- Figured out how to grind her teeth, and (occasionally) smack her lips
- Crawls across the floor while holding something in her hand
9 month stats:
Height: 27.5 inches*
Weight: 19 lbs 10 oz
Until next time...
*I don't agree with her height measurement since it is only a quarter inch different from her 6 month check-up