Another month has gone by, and Julianne continues to light up our lives! Although, now that she is mobile (army crawling), she tends to get into a few tight situations...
- No more swaddling at night time, but does get swaddled for naps
- Has pretty much stopped spitting up!
- Bottom front two teeth have popped through
- Has been to her first sheep shows
- Loves to pet the kittens and squeals with delight when seeing them
- Weighs 17 lbs 3 oz
- Wears 6-9 month clothes
- Wears size 3 diapers
- Eating puree baby food, rice cereal and oatmeal 2 times a day
Until next time...