Thursday, November 7, 2013

Week 36

As I mentioned if my previous post, today starts week 36!  Here's what I'm looking like these days...
Everything is going extremely well with Baby B, and my check-up this morning went well too.  I think I was only up a pound from my visit two weeks ago, and my blood pressure was back to my "normal" range (106/72).  The baby's heart rate was in the 140's, and the doctor says Baby is head down.  Today, I had the routine Group B Strep infection test done, and I will find out the results at next week's appointment.  Lastly, my doctor also scheduled me for one last ultrasound to take measurements of Baby.  That will be next week as well, so you can all look forward to "seeing" Baby again before delivery!

I continue to experience lots of heartburn/indigestion.  I don't remember having much while pregnant with Dallas, but I do remember it with Reba.  An old wives tale states that the heartburn means a head full of hair.  Well, Reba definitely had more hair than Dallas.  We'll have to wait and see what happens this go 'round.

Speaking of hair, you may have noticed in this week's photo that my hair is starting to get a wave back to it.  This happen while pregnant with Dallas, and then my hair went back straight when pregnant with Reba.  It should be interesting, that's for sure!

Until next time...

No comments: