Thursday, July 4, 2013

Week 18

I figured since I am almost half-way through this pregnancy, I should start blogging about it!  Without further ado...the start of the baby bump pictures.
Some things that have happened recently:
1) The bump is growing :)  and I have moved into maternity clothes.
2) I have started to feel the baby move!  It started a little over a week ago, but it was very quick.  I usually feel movement when I am sitting at the end of the day; except Sunday morning at Mass.  While kneeling for prayer before the service started, the baby was doing quite a dance number!  I have yet to feel that much movement since, but I'm sure it won't be long when I am laying awake at night because the baby will not settle down.
3) My energy level is coming back and I am feeling good once again - besides the occasional indigestion.
4) I have this crazy thing going on with my legs where they itch constantly.  Not sure what is going on with that, but I am planning on discussing that with my doctor at my next appointment.
5) Another item I am going to discuss is an issue with my blood type testing.  If you are on facebook, you might remember at my last appointment my doctor stated that my blood type was O-.  I showed her my blood donor card and blood type card from my OB in Iowa stating that I am O+.  Long story short, after discussing with some nursing friends, I am pretty sure there was some mix up with my blood work this go around because it seems a person's blood type cannot change.

Ok...that is all I have for now.  My next appointment is on July 16th, and I will also be having my 20-week ultrasound that day.  Dallas is super excited about "seeing" the baby on the big TV (he might be slightly jealous that Reba was along for the first ultrasound).  Once again, we will NOT be finding out the gender of Baby B, just a routine ultrasound to see how the little one is growing.

Until next time...

No comments: