Monday, April 8, 2013

Spring Break - Part II

Like I mentioned in the previous post, the kiddos split their Spring Break between the two sets of grandparents.  Here are some of the photos from their time with the Robertson's...

They went to the Children's Museum of Indianapolis one day.  Dallas was excited about the dinosaurs
and trains
and the super hero cars!
And you can't go to the museum without riding the carousel!
Aunt Lisa and her "Turkey"
And her "Monkey"
Another night, they went to a go-kart and arcade fun center.  Dallas said the go-karts weren't as fast as the ones in the Dells...but I think they still had a good time!

When Doug and I arrived at my parents' house on Saturday to get the kiddos before going to one of our Easter dinners...this is how we found Pa-paw and Reba!  I think if we had been a few minutes later, they would have been asleep!
Until next time...

No comments: