Friday, March 22, 2013

Changes

I just wanted to let you know that I have added the word verification feature to my blog comments.  I know how much I dislike these things because sometimes it is difficult to "read" the letters or numbers that are given to you.  I apologize for having to do this, but lately, my comment section is getting bombarded with spam comments that I do not appreciate being on here.  I hope you all understand my reasoning for doing this, and I hope it doesn't deter you from commenting.

Thank you!

Until next time...

3 comments:

Missy!! said...

As much as what I hate these... I am going to add it to. One for the exact same reason. How do they find us? I have my blog unlisted.... A few losers ruin it for everyone! :(

Carla said...

Hmmmm....Thankfully they haven't found mine yet!

Anonymous said...

I can handle it!! I love reading your blogs! GG