Friday, January 4, 2013

Winter Wonderland

We rang in the new year by going out to play!

Do you know how hard it is for a 3 year old to "pump" her legs while in a snowsuit?  Although, she didn't care, she was having a blast!
Dallas wanted to help clear the snow, but all he could find was a rake...
Like I mentioned in an earlier post, the snow was great for packing and building.  I found one of the buckets for the sandbox, and Reba helped me build a tower!
I also dug out the old sled
and pulled Dallas for a few a laps
Reba then wanted a turn, and Dallas was the very kind, helpful older brother
Then she wanted to go a little faster, so Momma took over - love the dogs running along with us in this one

I later caught Reba throwing snowballs at the barn
and then she would wipe it off the siding!
Until next time...

No comments: