Saturday, July 21, 2012

Mechanic?

I'm thinking about adding mechanic to my list of DIY projects/accomplishments.  I'll let you know soon how that works out.

Why am I playing mechanic in our house?  Oh yea, the kiddos' Gators needed some work :)

In order to assess the problems, I had to remove some parts (i.e. the dump beds and seats).  I'm waiting on the parts I ordered to arrive; therefore, I have not put the Gators back together.  Needless to say, they kiddos think it's pretty hilarious driving around like this...

Dallas' Gator is missing both the seats and dump bed
Reba's is just missing the dump bed
I had to laugh at this scene...both covering their eyes while trying to see the helicopter overhead!
Until next time...

1 comment:

Gram said...

Rajean, you are a jack of all trades. You go girl!