Friday, July 13, 2012

Fun Friday Fotos - Vacation Randoms

Hopefully, I still have a few readers out there after my multiple vacation posts...if so, I have one more post of vacation pictures.  These are the random ones, or even the out-takes, if you will.  Mind you, these are in no particular order either.

The kiddos loved the bunk beds they got to sleep in at the hotel
I'm pretty sure on more than one occasion, the server at the resturants believe my kiddos were actually Aunt Katie's kiddos.  I'm trying to think if they even sat by me at a single meal.  Nope, pretty sure they always called dibs to sit by Aunt Katie!
Reba left her pink Oliver hat somewhere...but no fear - Pa-paw found it!
Sleepy boy waiting in line at the go-karts
Yep, that's Momma and Pa-paw racing the luggage cart down the hallway! Do as I say, not as I do...
Pa-paw was finally able to carry Reba - after a long day spent at the water park
Check out the awesome gas mileage our van got on the way to Wisconsin - 30.6 mpg!!!
 Please, Momma...no more pictures
If Dallas was going to be Mr. Grumpy Pants about getting his picture taken, so was Aunt Katie
A self-portrait of Momma and Reba while horseback riding
One night, while playing arcade games, we (Doug, Aunt Lisa and I) were trying to win some fast tickets.  After we each took a turn (and not having much luck), Reba pulled the handle before we knew it...and what does she win?  Yep...100 tickets!
Vacation complete...east bound and down...headed home
Until next time...

1 comment:

Gram said...

thanks for all the great pics of your vacation.