Thursday, May 10, 2012

My First Homemade Card...

I had a nice little surprise today when I picked Dallas up from preschool...

Yep, my first homemade Mother's Day card from my little man, and a cute little flower to boot!  Now, Dallas did inform me that one of the blooms is for Reba and the other bloom is for me, so I guess it have to share the flower. :)

I can't believe that Dallas has only one day left of preschool!  Tuesday is his last day - then, it's summer vacation!  Even though this weather has made it seem like summer for the last couple weeks...

Finally, sorry for my lack of blogging lately, I really have no good excuse.  I promise I will try to do better.

Until next time...

3 comments:

Gram said...

Isn't it so special when they make something and bring it home for you? I sure did enjoy those times way back when. Tell Dallas Gram said he did a great job on that card.

Missy!! said...

Awwww!! how sweet! And thinking of his sister too! What a good older brother!

Carla said...

Cute!!!! Ciara goes Tues. then the whole school has a picnic on Friday. The following Mon. they have practice from 9-11 and their program that night at the High School.