Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

I had an absolutely wonderful and perfect Mother's Day!  I was greeted this morning with a card, smiles, hugs, kisses and happy wishes from these two beautiful kiddos
We then headed to church, and afterwards, because the kiddos did good during Mass, we headed to Tractor Supply and Rural King!  We then spent the rest of the day at home working out in the garden and relaxing.

Earlier in the week, I was greeted with these gorgeous flowers (gerber daisies, my favorite!) as an early Mother's Day gift. 
I hope all the other Moms, Mommas, Mommies, Ma-maws, Grams, Grandmas, Grannies, Great Grandmas, Aunts, and Godmothers had as great of a day as I did.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Erin P said...

You look so happy in the picture with the kiddos! Like you're glowing :) Happy Mother's Day!