Friday, December 9, 2011

Fun Friday Fotos - Polar Express


We had the privilege of taking the kiddos on a train ride to the North Pole this evening aboard the Polar Express!  I cannot begin to tell you how much fun we had, so I will let the pictures show you...

Getting ready to leave to catch the train...
A quick family photo opt as soon as we got to the train station 
And another...see the excitement building on their faces?
We had some time to browse through the gift shop and an activities area tent before it was time to board.  What kinds of activities?  Playing with trains, of course!
All Aboard!
Tickets please!
 A few more family photos
 We were able to listen and see the pictures as they read "The Polar Express"
 Then, we were served hot chocolate and cookies!
 And, finally! We arrived at the North Pole!
Look!  There's Santa!
We had so much fun, and we heard the jingle bells ring all the way home
Until next time...

4 comments:

Missy!! said...

What!? I need more information! Is this a yearly event? How long of a ride is it? really a train!? Where can I get my ticket!? I WANNA I WANNA~!!

Tamara Patterson said...

Doug, Rajean, Dallas, & Reba

Merry Christmas to you all! The pictures are really neat! What a fun time you all must have had.

I hope all is well with all of you,

Love,

Brad, Tamara, Isabel, & Gavin

Tamara Patterson said...

Doug, Rajean, Dallas, & Reba

Merry Christmas to you all! The pictures are really neat! What a fun time you all must have had.

I hope all is well with all of you,

Love,

Brad, Tamara, Isabel, & Gavin

Tamara Patterson said...

Doug, Rajean, Dallas, & Reba

Merry Christmas to you all! The pictures are really neat! What a fun time you all must have had.

I hope all is well with all of you,

Love,

Brad, Tamara, Isabel, & Gavin