Thursday, September 1, 2011

Guess who had a great day at preschool?
Yep, that would be my big guy, Dallas.  He did cry for just a little bit when I dropped him off, but those tears stopped pretty quickly when he saw some other kids working with Play-doh!  Then, he got to be the Leader today!  And to top it off, he started talking about "Spencer" on our way home.  I asked if Spencer was his friend, and he said yes.  It's the first classmate he has mentioned!  I think he is starting to open up more and enjoy it.

In other news, Reba was a little indecisive this morning.
If anyone is capable of pulling something like this off...it would be this cutie!
Until next time...

2 comments:

Carla said...

And, just WHY do you have those UGLY red things??

Missy!! said...

I was thinking the exact same thing Carla!!! What is the deal with those ulgy crimson things?