OK...so what have we been up to...
- This past weekend Doug and I headed back to Iowa to do some packing before the movers come
- Ma-maw, Pa-paw and Aunt Lisa came to Iowa as well to take a trailer load of goodies back to Indiana for us (i.e. the things the movers won't take)
- Gram and Pa were gracious enough to watch the kiddos here in Indiana.
- Dallas had an ear infection last week, but it never really slowed him down.
- The weekend of the 26th, Doug and I had a weekend away to Goshen, IN, for our friends' Justin and Kayla's wedding. Can you believe I forgot to take my camera!?!? You can see pictures here and here, if you wish.
- While up in the northern part of the state, we stopped by Norte Dame University. I did have my camera for that stop, so I will post pictures later.
- The house selling process is moving along. We are waiting to hear the report from the appraiser. That is pretty much the final part of the process. Once the house appraises at or above the selling price, the buyer's loan is secured, and all we have left to do is the abstract and title work...then sign away!
- On the other hand, the house buying process is going well. We have the home inspection and radon test tomorrow. The appraisal has been done as well; again, just waiting on the report. We will have the pest inspection and septic/well inspection done in the next week.
- Dallas has a follow up doctor appointment this Friday for his ear infection. Then, on Monday, we are finally meeting with the speech therapist.
- On Tuesday, I leave for Iowa, to meet the movers. They will be packing and loading the truck on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I hope to head back to Indiana on Saturday.
Until next time...